Only the 5th day of the holidays, and starting to get bored.

The amount of facebook game high scores has significantly decreased post-exams. I seriously think that facebook survives on students' exams and assignments. It is the ultimate procrastination tool: chat, game, blog, event planning, people stalking all in one compact website.

The examinations this semester were.. quite unusual! The questions were typical and expected, but having to answer them through the *flat-line beep* *charging up* "Clear!" *shock*. Somebody had a heart attack outside our examination hall door and they were unable to save him. People closer said they could here the paramedics discussing whether or not to continue CPR defib, disturbing! But, hey.. this is our lives, this is what we're training for!

Finally watched the new Transformers yesterday. Not much talking, lots of action, mountains of metal being tossed around. I mean, that's why we watch it right? We want to see the raw metal brawn! I loved it!

Finished Assassin's Creed again, such a great game, can't wait for the second one which shall be out soon. Graphics and cut-scenes are just brilliant! While the camera angle sometimes gets in the way of fighting (especially when you're surrounded by templars and are relying solely on counterattacks), after playing it enough you get used to it and can fight even without looking. Towards the end of the game, short blade with its enhanced damage, combined with defence break kills much faster, has more agility than the long sword. You also get the chance to use instant kill throwing knife if they are out of melee range.

On the note of games, when is Starcraft 2 going to come out?! It's been on hiatus for a while. I want to see what it's like, but then I want a game that's well made. The designers have a lot to live up to if they're going to vaguely try to match the same level as the first one.

I hear the snow is good this year, so I guess I'll hit it next week. Why can't I go this week? My sister has decided to scoot off with some of my ski gear and won't be back til Friday. Miss the good snow! Last few years were disappointing, no powder just man-made sticky snow, or rock solid old snow, even on the black runs. Why do I like skiing so much? I am addicted to the exhilarating speed, and the sound of snow spraying up!

Comments (0)